The Lucky Tekkie Inc. is a Digital Marketing Agency based in St. Thomas, Ontario, focused on creating effective designs, marketing campaigns and training materials for Canadian businesses, business owners and working professionals from coast to coast. Our main objective is to assist small businesses and business owners with their digital marketing and design needs to help them generate leads, acquire new customers and build brand loyalty. We achieve this objective through the services that we provide.
The company has been in business since 2019 and recently incorporated in 2020. Through our ambitious growth plans, we have an immediate opening for a Business Development Representative (Senior) based in Ontario (working remotely) to join the team on a contract, commission-only basis. As a Business Development Representative (Senior) for The Lucky Tekkie Inc. you will be tasked with securing new projects for the company as well as mentoring junior associates. This is both a challenging and rewarding position where your work will contribute to the growth and success of the company.
Your main duties/responsibilities:
- Prospect for new projects through phone calls and emails
- Attend local events to promote services to business owners
- Assist with running digital marketing campaigns and advertisements
- Provide information on service packages and answer questions
- Follow-up with contacts to keep them updated about services
- Draft sales quotes and provide estimates to customers
- Use CRM software to document interactions with prospects and customers (training provided)
- Mentor junior associate(s) and provide training/guidance
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5-7 years of Sales experience, preferably in a B2B Sales role
- High school diploma or GED at minimum (preference for candidates with post-secondary diploma or degree)
- Knowledge or familiarity with Digital Marketing, Web & Graphic Design services
- Experience using CRM, we use HubSpot to manage our contacts
- Have dedicated home office space to get work done
- Bonus points for previous experience in a commission sales role
Candidates must be available to work during business operating hours. Our business operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:30am-3:30pm, Saturday 10am-2:00pm and Sunday CLOSED. A laptop and headset is provided when you join the team! If this role interests you and you have what it takes to shine, follow our social media accounts and complete the application form below.